The Berger Urban collection: homage to vertical urbanism to these 21st-century cities.
- Hauteur : 17,5cm
- Matière : Glass
- Monture : Shiny silver square mounting
- Couleur : Blue grey
- Volume: 350 ml
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you do not intend to use it for several weeks.
- Change the burner after it has been lit 200 times, or every year.
- Clean your burner between two fragrance with the Pure Air - So Neutral Home Fragrance.
- Adjust the intensity of your fragrance by diluting it with the Pure Air - So Neutral Home Fragrance.
- Using fragrances other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.
To discover how to use your Lampe Berger, step by step, click here.
It was to purify the air of closed-in hospital rooms that Maurice Berger invented the catalysing diffusion system which would later be known as Maison Berger. Today, the French company distributes its products in 56 countries and is constantly reinventing itself with lamps made in a wide variety of types, designs and materials.
The Lampe Berger home fragrance collection offers more than 50 different scents. Thanks to their exclusive burner, the scented lamp takes effect quickly, consistently and in a sustainable fashion, even in very large rooms.
For variety and gift ideas, 15 new lamp models are created every year in collaboration with many designers. Maison Berger offers one hundred different designs for all kinds of settings, many of which are available at Le Parchemin.
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.